Kidsfirst is coming to Diamond Harbour! The new, purpose-built early learning centre will cater for children aged from birth to five years, all day from Monday to Friday, and is set to open in term one, 2015. Further details in the September 18 school newsletter
Diamond Harbour School Cultural Event
The school will be hosting a Cultural Event on the afternoon of Friday November 28th. We will be exploring and celebrating the cultures and nationalities represented in our school community.
We invite members of the wider community to join us or join in: if you are proud of your heritage and are willing to share this with us (this could be traditional arts, customs, dances, food...?) then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to the school office and let us know!
Board of Trustees Mid Term Election
Nominations are invited for the mid term election of 2 parent representatives to the board of trustees. a nomination form and a notice calling for nominations can be obtained from our School website. Additional nomination forms can be obtained from the school office. Nominations close at noon 31st October 2014 and may be accompanied by a signed candidate's statement. Voting closes at noon on 14 November 2014.
- 31 October, Friday 1.30pm - Long distance running event
- 01 November, Saturday - PTA Halloween Party, Puppet Show 5.45pm
- 03 November, Monday 9.00am - Athletics Day
- 04 November, Tuesday 7pm - PTA Meeting
- 04 November, Tuesday - Athletics postponement day
- 07-09 November, Saturday/Sunday - Kids and Dads weekend
- 13 November, Thursday - Pet Day
- 14 November, Friday - Show Day, school closed
- 20 November, Thursday - Scholastic book orders due
- 21 November, Friday 2pm - Korimako/Kereru Assembly
- 21 November, Friday - School Quiz night
- 28 November, Friday - School Cultural Festival
- Sun hats (navy, wide brim) are compulsory in Terms 1 & 4.
- Teachers at crossing from 8:40 - 8:55 in mornings and 3-3:15 after school.
- Planning a holiday? Need to know term dates for 2015? Click here for details.
- Latest school newsletter - October 30
- Previous school newsletters
- School website