The Hunters Road/42 Whero Avenue land options will be presented to Council on Thursday 9 June 2022. You can read the agenda from Monday 6 June 2022.
The staff recommendation is to: (see the formal recommendation in full)
- create an Outline Development Plan for the 27 Hunters Road and 42 Whero Avenue area
- protect the gullies and access tracks
- subdivide the site with covenants requiring development to be in accordance with the Outline Development Plan
- sell the parts of the site not required by Council in accordance with the Outline Development Plan
- defer a decision about whether 27 Hunters Road and 42 Whero Avenue are required by Council until an Outline Development Plan is completed.
An Outline Development Plan (ODP) provides the specific detail of where primary roads, stormwater facilities, water supply, wastewater networks, and reserves are to be located. They also set out residential densities and the location of business zones. For more information on ODPs see 5.10 of the staff report.
Should you wish to speak to your submission please contact Megan Pearce on 941 8140 or Megan.Pearce@ccc.govt.nz before Tuesday 7 June 2022.
All the submissions and the consultation analysis are available to view online.